BPSC Recruitment 2016 released job notification for 60th, 61st & 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination 2016 for 642 Posts. Find BPSC Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
About: Bihar Public Service Commission
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) came into existence in 1949. The BPSC headquarter located at Patna. The Bihar Public Service Commission objective is to do recruitment by conduct of Competitive Examinations/ through interviews to the services of the Bihar State Government.
Jobs Opportunity in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) details:
- 60th, 61st & 62nd Common Combined (Preliminary/Mains) Competitive Examination – 642
The commission has invited applications to fill 642 posts, including 244 posts in the Bihar Administrative Services and 30 posts in Bihar Police Service
- General : 37 years
- BC/OBC : 40 years
- General/BC/OBC (Female) : 40 years
- SC/ST (Male/Female) : 42 years
- Graduate or equivalent form recognized University/Institute.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of BPSC Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
Application Fee :
- General Category : Rs 600/-
- SC/ST of Bihar : Rs 200/-
Application fee to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through a payment Challan.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Bihar for the above mention posts may apply online through www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Starting date to apply online: 27/09/2016
- Last Date date to apply online: 31/10/2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 31/10/2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 03/11/2016