Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) released job notification for Engineer & Manager Posts. Find Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
About: Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU)
Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) is the Public Transport unit of the Chandigarh administration in India. It is managed by Home Secretary, who also acts as Transport secretory and director. As of 2011, CTU has 517 buses, out of which 209 buses serves chandigarh region whereas remaining are interstate covering Punjab, Himachal, Uttar Pradesh, Uttranchal, Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana and Jammu and Kashmir.
Jobs Opportunity in Chandigarh Transport Undertaking (CTU) details:
- Project Manager cum General Manager
- ITS Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Field Engineer
- Electronics & Communication Expert (ICT Expert)
- 25 – 35 years.
- Project Manager cum General Manager – B.Tech. in Mech. Engg./ Automobile Engg. and Computer Savvy. Preference will be given to those having MBA with B.Tech/ Automobile Engineering with 8 years experience.
- ITS Manager – Master Degree (Preferred MBA-Fulltime) with Technology background (Preferred B.Tech-IT/ECE/CSE) with 5 years of experience.
- Procurement Specialist – B.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering /IT /ECE /CSE with 2 years experience.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of Chandigarh Transport Undertaking Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details for all remaining posts.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Chandigarh for the above mention posts may apply online through http://www.chdctu.gov.in/recruitments.aspx
Last date to apply online: 08/07/2016