Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) Recruitment 2016 for 7 Resource Person, Editorial Assistant, Videographer Posts on contractual basis. Central Institute of Indian Languages advices and Assists Central as well as State Governments in the matters of language. CIIL offers challenging career opportunities to professionals. Eligible candidates who has completed Master’s Degree/ M.Phil / Ph.D in Linguistics may apply before last date 12/11/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) details
- Senior Resource Person – 01 Post
- Junior Resource Person – 05 Posts
- Editorial Assistant – 01 Post
- Videographer – 01 Post
- Senior Resource Person – 50 years
- Junior Resource Person – 40 years
- Editorial Assistant – 21 to 40 years
- Videographer – 21 to 40 years
- Senior Resource Person – M.Phil / Ph.D in Linguistics/ Applied Linguistics. Minimum 5 years’ experience in fieldwork or research. Proficiency in Hindi/English and any scheduled language.
- Junior Resource Person – Master’s Degree in Linguistics / Applied Linguistics/ Indian Language. Minimum 2 years’ experience in fieldwork or research. Proficiency in Hindi/English and any scheduled language.
- Editorial Assistant – i) Master’s Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism / English / Linguistics from a recognized University / Institute. ii) Knowledge of pre-production and post-production activities of a printing material, various types of paper, sizes, format, inks and printing machinery. iii) Good knowledge of copy-editing, proof reading techniques and methods. iv) Further knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar. v)Experience of working in a reputed company / organization / institute.
- Videographer – i) Diploma in Cinematography or Videography. ii) Experience in Video editing, FINAL CUT PRO (FCP) and other video editing tools and applications.
- Senior Resource Person – Consolidated Pay Rs 42,000 /-
- Junior Resource Person – Consolidated Pay Rs 34,280 /-
- Editorial Assistant – Consolidated Pay Rs 27,000 /-
- Videographer – Consolidated Pay Rs 27,000 /-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in priscribe format along with photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, qualification and experience and send by Registered Post / Speed Post before 12/11/2016
The Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
Govt. of India Manasagangotri, Mysore – 570006, Karnataka
Form Submission Last Date : 12/11/2016