CISF Recruitment 2016. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) released job notification for 137 Constable (Various Discipline) Posts. CISF was subsequently made an armed force of the Union of India. It is the largest industrial security force in the world. Find CISF Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) details:
Total : 137 Jobs
|Constable (Tradesmen) (Various Discipline)||137||Matriculation or its Equivalent from a recognized Board or University for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali, Painter, Sweeper, Washerman) ITI Trained personnel will be prefered. The Candidate Should have Passed Matriculation or its Equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskiled trades (i.e. sweeper)||18 – 23 years|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have to follow the notification of CISF Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent:
- DIG/CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna-800013 (Bihar)
- DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-I CISF Complex Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410210 (Maharashtra)
- DIG/CISF North Zone-I HQrs CISF Campus Saket PO: Malaviya Nagar New Delhi-110017 (Delhi)
- DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs D Block Rajaji Bhavan Besant Nagar Chennai-600090 (Tamil Nadu)
- DIG/North East Zone HQrs CISF Premises No.533 CISF East Kolkata Township Kasba Kolkata-700107 (West Bengal)
Last date to receive application: 09/05/2016
More details and CISF Jobs Notification 2016
Ref: Employment News 9-15 April 2016, Page No.29