Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) released job notification for 3431 Assistant Manager, Account Assistant, Junior Engineers Posts. Find Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 3431 Jobs
About: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) is a state-central owned company that operates the Delhi Metro. The Rail Network of DMRC has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA, Ghaziabad and Gurgaon.
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) details:
- Assistant Manager/Electrical – 14
- Assistant Manager/S&T – 07
- Assistant Manager/Civil – 05
- Assistant Manager/Operations – 05
- Assistant Manager/HR – 03
- Assistant Manager/Finance – 10
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 662
- Customer Relations Assistant – 1100
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical – 48
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics – 81
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical – 10
- Junior Engineer/ Civil – 66
- Account Assistant – 24
- Maintainer – 1393
- 18 to 28 years as on 01/07/2016
- For SC/ST : 05 years relaxation
- For OBC : 03 Posts relaxation
- For PWD : 10 years relaxation
- Station Controller/ Train Operator : Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths) or B.Sc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant : Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- For Junior Engineer : Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- For Account Assistant : B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
- General & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) have to pay Rs. 400/-
- Rs 150/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Application fee payable through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in New Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through www.delhimetrorail.com
Starting date to apply online: 16/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 15/10/2016
Date for paying application fee: 17/09/2016 to 18/10/2016