GATE Admit Card 2015 notification of availability for Download on official website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 Candidates those are appearing for Entrance Examination should download the Hall Ticket before and take the print copy of the same.
The Indian Institute Of Technology, Kanpur has announced that they are going to organize GATE Entrance Exam starting from 31st January 2015 to 14th February, 2015. This Graduate Aptitude Test only for the engineering Students those who want to do graduation and post graduate from the IIT institutes. There are a total of 22 papers that will be conducted through the ONLINE computer based test (CBT). The appellant who are wish to apply for the GATE Exam are requested to download their GATE 2015 Admit Card the zonal GATE websites from 17th December. It is to bring to the kind notice that the admit card of GATE 2015 will not be sent by post/email. Registered candidates will able to download their GATE 2014 Hall Ticket as soon as it available on zonal websites. Candidates can download GATE Admit Card 2015 by using login ID and Password.
Candidates who had applied and paid GATE 2015 examination fee are requested to read procedure to download their admit card and bring a print-out of the downloaded Admit Card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification.
Important Note: As per the notification, Candidates will NOT be permitted to take the test, if this original and valid photo identification is not presented. It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs during the online application process: Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, College ID, Employee Identification Card, or a Notarised Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
The candidates are instructed to bring a print-out of the downloaded admit card to the test center. Also bring along an original and valid photo identification which must not be photocopied, scanned or expired.
An Admit Card is a must in appearing for the GATE exam so you need to download the Admit Card. Below, it is mentioned the procedure to download the ADMIT Card of Gate 2015.
- Firstly, visit the official website of IIT Kanpur.
- There will be an option of “GATE” under the heading “Admission”. Click on that.
- After that click on “GOAPS website”.
- Then login by filling “enrollment ID” and “Password”.
- After logging in, click on download admit card.
- Take the soft copy of that Admit Card.
IITs web address of Zonal Website.
1. Indian Institute of Science (IIS) Bangalore – http://gate.iisc.ernet.in/
2. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay – http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/
3. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi – http://gate.iitd.ac.in/
4. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati – http://www.iitg.ac.in/gate
5. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur – http://gate.iitk.ac.in/
6. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras – http://gate.iitm.ac.in/
7. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee – www.iitr.ac.in
You are advised to go through the below mentioned details and in case of difficulties in downloading admit card, please ensure the following points.
1. You are using Desktop Browser.
2. You are connected to Internet.
3. You have entered valid Login Details.
4. You are on the GOASP website.
For further information or any query on Downloading GATE Admit Card 2015, you may visit the official website http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/