Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) released job notification for 11 Medical Officer, Consultants Posts. Find Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 11 Jobs
About: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution. The recruitment of Goa PSC is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission.
Jobs Opportunity in Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) details:
- Medical Officer for Anti Retroviral Therapy Centre – 01 Posts
- Junior Consultants – 08 Posts
- Assistant Director (Marathi) – 01 Posts
- Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, South – 01 Posts
- Maximum 40 years for all the posts.
- Medical Officer for Anti Retroviral Therapy Centre – (i) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognised University/Institution. (ii) Trained by National AIDS Control Organization (N.A.C.O.) at one of National AIDS Control Organization designated training centres. (iii) Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Junior Consultants – (i) A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Postgraduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned. (iii) In case of Diploma holders, Work in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
For details of all other post refer link given below to Goa PSC Recruitment notification.
How To Apply:
- Candidates seeking Government jobs in Goa for the above mention posts may apply online through http://goapsc.gov.in
Last date to apply online: 24/06/2016