IACS Recruitment 2016. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) released job notification for 08 Clerk, Store Keeper and Other Posts. IACS is a oldest and premier scientific Research Institute funded by the Govt of India. The institute is engaged in fundamental research in various fields of physics and chemistry. It also institute emphasizes Ph.D programmes. Find IACS Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 08 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) details:
- Technical Officer in the Administration – 01
- Security Officer – 01
- Technical Assistant B – 01
- Technical Assistant ‘B’ in the Computer Centre – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 02
- Junior Store Keeper – 01
- Book Sorter – 01
As per rule.
- Technical Officer in the Administration – BE in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience or equivalent in the areas of electrical house, wirings, installation and maintenance of electrical distribution network consisting large Transformers etc.
- Security Officer – Graduate with seven years experience in security, fire-fighting and laboratory safety.
- Technical Assistant B – B.Sc. with 7 (seven) years experience in laboratory or HS with diploma in engineering /draftsmanship with 4 (four) years experience.
Candidates have to follow the notification of IACS Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details of remaining Posts.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Kolkata for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science,
Or Email: email@example.com
Last date to receive Application: 16/05/2016
More details and IACS Jobs Notification 2016 Click here