Indian Navy Permanent Commission Officer Recruitment 2017 has release the notification about Indian Navy Recruitment for Permanent Commission NAI Entry Scheme 2017. Qualification needed, BE/ B.Tech degree in Engineering. Candidate who desires shall apply online through Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before due date of 09/12/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Navy Permanent Commission Officer Recruitment 2017 details:
- Indian Navy Permanent Commission NAI Entry Scheme 2017
- Age limit of candidates 19 1/2 to 25 years (Born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998)
- Indian Navy Permanent Commission Officer – BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks till V semester.
- Sub Lieutenant – Salary PB-3/15600-39100 + GP Rs 5400/-
- Lieutenant – Salary PB-3/15600-39100 + GP Rs 6100/-
- Lieutenant CDR – Salary PB-3/15600-39100 + GP Rs 6600/-
- Commander – Salary PB-4/37400-67000 + GP Rs 8000/-
The selection of candidates will be done in two stages.
- Satge-I comprises of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test.
- Stage-II comprises of Psychological testing, Group testing, Interview and Medical Examination.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall online application by visiting Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and follow link “Permanent Commissioned Officer In Naval Armament Inspection Cadre – Jun 2017” after submitting online application form send hard copy of the same along with photograph, self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and send by Post to the below address:
The Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110023
Form Submission Start Date (Apply Online) : 19/11/2016
Form Submission Last Date (Apply Online) : 09/12/2016
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy : 19/12/2016