Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Indian Navy, Andaman and Nicobar Command released job notification for 34 MTS, Telephone Operator and Other Posts. Find Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 34 Jobs
About: Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure the nation’s maritime borders; India also uses its navy to enhance its international relations through joint exercises, port visits and humanitarian missions, including disaster relief.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Navy details:
- Safaiwala – 04 Posts
- Watchman – 02 Posts
- Peon – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 05 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver – 14 Posts
- Fire Engine Driver – 01 Post
- Telephone Operator – 01 Post
- Pest Control Worker – 06 Posts
- 18-25 years.
- Matriculation (10th Pass), ITI from a recognized Board/Institute.
How To Apply:
- Candidates seeking Government jobs in Andaman and Nicobar for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Commander in Chief (for SSO (Civ),
Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command Port Blair – 744102
Last date to receive application: 22/07/2016
More details and Indian Navy Jobs Notification 2016
Ref: Employment News 25 June – 1 July 2016, Page No. 02
Indian Navy website: http://www.indiannavy.nic.in/