Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) released job notification for 17 Executive, Management Trainee and Other Posts. KAPL Bangalore is a Government Enterprise. It has grown from strength to strength in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs. Find KAPL Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) details:
|Executive (Production)||02||B.Pharma / M.Pharma||28 years|
|Executive (Formulation Development)||01||M.Pharma|
|Area Manager (Pharma)||03||B.Com / B.Sc||30 years|
|Management Trainee (Production)||04||B.Pharma||26 years|
|Management Trainee (QC)||07||Master degree|
- Executive (Production): B.Pharma / M.Pharma with minimum 2 years experience of working in Injectables in a pharmaceutical company.
- Executive (Formulation Development): M.Pharma with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a pharmaceutical company in Formulation Development Department.
- Area Manager (Pharma): Graduate in Science or Commerce with 03 years of experience as a front line Manager, in selling the Pharma Products and will be responsible for achieving the sales target of pharma products of his area.
- Management Trainee (Production): B.Pharma Graduate
- Management Trainee (QC): Master degree in Microbiology / Chemistry / Organic / Inorganic / Analytical / Instrumentation.
Follow the notification of KAPL Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Bangalore for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The General Manager – HRD “Nirman Bhavan”,
Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar,
Opp. Orion Mall, Bangalore – 560010
Last date for Application: 19/12/2015