Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2016. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released job notification for 1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts. Find Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 1624 Jobs
About: Karnataka Examinations Authority
The Karnataka Examinations Authority conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for undergraduate students in Karnataka who wish to study engineering, medicine, dentistry or agriculture and Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for graduate students in Karnataka.
1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Jobs in Karnataka Examinations Authority
Jobs Opportunity in Karnataka Examinations Authority details:
- Panchayath Development Officer – 815
- Grama Panchayath Secretary – 809
- 18 to 35 years for both the posts
- Panchayath Development Officer – Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
- Grama Panchayath Secretary – Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
- General Merit and others have to pay Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Category-1 have to pay Rs 300/-
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Karnataka for the above mention posts may apply online through http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/
Starting date to apply online: 16/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 15/10/2016
Last date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office: 18/10/2016