Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2016. Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan (KVS) released job notification for 6205 Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Primary Teacher Posts. Find Kendriya Vidhyalaya Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 6205 Jobs
About: Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya came into existance in 1963 under the name “Central Schools” and affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Kendriya Vidyalaya objective is to cater educational needs of the children of transferable Central Government employees. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) oversees the functioning of these schools and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
6205 Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Primary Teacher Jobs in Kendriya Vidhyalaya
Jobs Opportunity in Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan details:
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) – 690
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) – 926
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 4499
- Principal – 90
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teachers : 35 years
- Primary Teacher (PRT) : 30 years
- Principal : 35 to 50 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) : Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the above PGT posts except Information & Technology.
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) : Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University and Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE
- Primary Teacher (PRT) : Intermediate with 50% marks and passed in CTET OR two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
- Principal : Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks with B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree and Persons working in any of the Govt./Semi Govt./Govt. Recognised/CBSE affiliated Sr. Secondary (10+2) schools/Inter college.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of Kendriya Vidhyalaya Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
- For Principal Posts – Rs 1200/-
- All Others Posts – Rs 750/-
- SC/ST/PH and Women – No Fee
Application fee is payable through the prescribed link at online application or Challan.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply through http://kvsangathan.nic.in or http://www.mecbsekvs.in
Starting date to apply online: 27/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 17/10/2016
Last date to submit application fee in bank through e-challan : 22/10/2016
Date of written test (Tentative) : Month of November / December, 2016