Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 – Nainital Bank invite application for 43 Specialist Officer Posts. Nainital Bank offers challenging career opportunities to professionals and is currently in the seeking for qualified candidates in various disciplines for recruitment as per details given below:
Nainital Bank Recruitment details
Specialist Officer in Officer Grade/Scale-I – 29 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 01 Post
- Law Officer – 03 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 01 Post
- Risk Management Officer – 03 Posts
- Information Technology Officer – 10 Posts
- Credit Officer – 11 Posts
Specialist Officer in Officer Grade/Scale-II – 14 Posts
- Law Officer – 02 Posts
- Credit Officer – 10 Posts
- Risk Management Officer – 01 Post
- Personnel Officer – 01 Post
Age Limit : Candidates age limit as on 30th September 2016
- Specialist Officer (Grade/ Scale-I) – 21 to 30 years
- Specialist Officer (Grade/ Scale-I) – Max 35 years
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have to follow the qualification and experience for Specialist Officer in Officer Grade-I & Grade-II Posts in Nainital Bank.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject from recognized University with 60% marks. OR Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at graduation level from a recognized University with 55% marks.
- Law Officer – Professional Degree in Law with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Personnel Officer – Graduation/ Post Graduation with 60% marks. MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with minimum 60% marks with specialization in Human Resource Management. Degree in Law (Professional/ Academic) would have preference.
- Risk Management Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum of 60% marks. MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Risk Management/ Finance with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institutions. Experience in the field of Risk management/ Treasury Operations will be given preference.
- Information Technology Officer – B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/ IT) / Graduate/ Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ B.C.A / MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks. Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in any IT Company/ institutions will be given preference.
- Credit Officer – Graduation/ Post Graduation along with MBA (Finance)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Finance) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved Institute/ C.A. from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs 1000/- by demand draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital.
How To Apply: Candidates those are eligible may send application in prescribed format long with self attested photocopies of the Mark sheets, testimonials proving age, qualification etc. should be send to the address given below.
The Vice President,
HRM, The Nainital Bank Limited,
Head Office, Seven Oaks Building,
Mallital, Nainital – 263001 (Uttarakhand)
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2016