National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) released job notification for 159 Accounts Officer and Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineer Posts. National Fertilizers was established in the year 1958 as one of the largest Integrated Engineering Complex in Ranchi, Jharkhand. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment & machinery and renders project execution required for core sector industries. Find National Fertilizers Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) details:
|Chemical Engineer||72||BE/ B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||35 years|
|Mechanical Engineer||42||BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Electrical Engineer||25||BE/ B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|Instrumentation Engineer||20||BE/ B.Tech/ PG/ M.Sc|
|Finance & Accounts||10||CA / MBA (Finance)|
- Chemical Engineer: Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology OR Diploma in Chemical Engineering Or Degree in Science (PCM). Candidates should have 2 years experience with Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology OR minimum 11 years experience with Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Degree in Science (PCM). In operation of Heavy Chemical and / or Fertilizers Plants or Steam Generation having large high pressure coal fired boilers.
- Mechanical Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 2 years experience either in erection and / or maintenance of fertilizers/ heavy chemical / Petro-Chemicals Plants.
- Electrical Engineer: Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience in construction / maintenance of high voltage and medium voltage distribution system in a large scale Plant, heavy electrical equipments including large HT Synchronous and induction motors, large transformers, protection systems etc., in Chemical / Petro Chemical Industries.
- Instrumentation Engineer: Degree in Engineering or Post Graduate Degree/ Post Grad. Diploma/ M.Sc (Technology) in Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Electronics.
- Finance & Accounts: Chartered Accountant/ Cost & Management Accountant/ Full time MBA with specialization in Financial Management with 2 years post qualification experience in dealing with Accounting and financial matters, budgeting/ taxation.
Follow the notification of National Fertilizers Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
Application Fee: Rs 700/- (NO fee for SC/ ST/ PH)
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh for the above mention posts may apply online through website www.nationalfertilizers.com
Last date to Apply online: 29/12/2015
Start date to Apply online: 09/12/2015
More details and National Fertilizers Jobs Notification 2015 Click here