NCCS Recruitment 2015. National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune, MH invite application for recruitment of SRF, JRF & RA. Total – 10 Posts. The National Centre for Cell Science, Pune (NCCS) was established as a National Repository of Animal Cell Culture with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/ hybridomas etc. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date for Application: 24/04/2015
Jobs Opportunity in National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), Pune for SRF, JRF & RA Posts
1. Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) – 02
2. Research Associate (RA) – 01
3. Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 03
4. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 04
1,2,3) 35 years.
4) 28 years.
1. Ph.D. in any branch of life science or equivalent degree or having 03 years of research experience after MV Sc/ MPharm/ ME/ M Tech.
2. Ph.D. in any branch of life science or equivalent degree or having 03 years of research experience after MV Sc/ MPharm/ ME/ MTech.
3. M.Sc. or equivalent degree with min of 55% mark s in any branch of life science and at least 02 years of post-M.Sc. research experience.
4. M.Sc. or equivalent degree with min of 55% marks in any branch of life science and having valid qualified NET/ GATE/ LS/ BET.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Pune, Maharashtra for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Director, National Centre For Cell Science,
NCCS Complex, S.P. Pune University Campus,
Post: Ganeshkhind, Pune (Maharashtra)
Last date for Application: 24/04/2015