Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) released job notification for 332 Steno, Accounts Technician & Other Posts. Find ONGC Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
About: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company. ONGC produces around 69% of India’s crude oil and around 62% of its natural gas. Its operations include conventional exploration and production, refining and progressive development of alternate energy sources like coal-bed methane and shale gas.
ONGC has maintained production from its brownfields like Mumbai High, with the help of aggressive investments in various IOR (Improved Oil Recovery) and EOR (Enhanced Oil Recovery) schemes. Apart from an excellent atmosphere for growth, the company offers a package of remuneration that compares with the best in the Indian Industry.
ONGC has various employment opportunities at lower, middle and senior executive levels in a large number of disciplines for which candidates can apply. Most of the Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills.
Jobs Opportunity in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
1. Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) – 18
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 02
3. Technical Assistant Grade-III (Geophysics) – 01
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) – 05
5. Assistant Technician (Production) – 50
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) – 24
7. Security Supervisor – 04
8. Nurse Grade-III – 02
9. Medical Assistant Grade-III (Industrial Hygiene) – 01
10. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 06
12. Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 06
13. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) – 01
14. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 15
15. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) – 05
16. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) – 93
17. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) – 25
18. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) – 02
19. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) – 02
20. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) – 13
21. Junior Assistant (Accounts) – 05
22. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) – 02
23. Junior Assistant (Material Management) – 08
24. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch / HV Operations) – 16
25. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) – 02
26. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) – 06
27. Junior Security Supervisor – 08
28. Junior Fireman – 10
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Post-Graduation, Graduation, ITI and Diploma courses. Follow the notification of ONGC Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
Application Fee: Rs 200/- (Rs 50/- fee for SC/ST) No fee for PH & ExS candidates.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Assam for the above mention posts and meeting the eligibility criteria, with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam may apply apply online through website www.ongcindia.com
Last date to receive application: 24/07/2015
For more latest job in ONGC visit official webpage: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/Home/Career/Career%20Profiles