Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has release the notification about OSSSC 645 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2016. Jobs Vacancies for Statistical Field Surveyor Posts. Qualification needed, 12th Pass. Candidate who desires shall submit application before due date of 24/12/2016.
Jobs Opportunity in Central Bank of India details:
- Statistical Field Surveyor – 645 Posts
- Statistical Field Surveyor – 21 to 32 years of age as on 01/01/2016.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women category, 10 years for the candidates belonging to Persons with Disability category and by total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Statistical Field Surveyor – Candidates must have passed in the 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or CBSE or CISCE or any other examination equivalent thereto as may be decided by the Government in consultation with the CHSE, Odisha, with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills
- Statistical Field Surveyor – Salary Rs 5200/- as Pay + Rs.1800/- as Grade Pay. ie, Total Rs 7000/-
- General Category – Application Fee Rs 1500/-
- SC, ST Category & Persons with Disabilities – No Application Fee
Candidates have to deposit application fee in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″.
Candidates have to appear for Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission website www.osssc.gov.in on or before 24/12/2016.
Form Submission Start Date (Apply Online) : 25/11/2016
Form Submission Last Date (Apply Online) : 24/12/2016
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 24/12/2016
Official Job Notification of OSSSC 2016 Click here