Pasteur Institute of India Recruitment 2015. The company invite application for recruitment of Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Posts. Pasteur Institute of India, Coonoor, TN is one of the leading Institute in the production of Antirabies Vaccine and DPT group of Vaccines for the Expanded Programme of Immunization of Government of India. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below.
The Pasteur Institute of India is a charitable organization working on No Profit – No Loss basis functioning as an autonomous body under the ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India.
Jobs Opportunity in Pasteur Institute of India for Engineering Posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 01
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 01
3. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01
Age Limit: 65 years
1. Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Bachelor Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
3. Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Candidates should have scored not less than 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) in engineering examination.
How To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates only need to attend walk-in interview. Candidates should bring all related documents along with updated Bio-data as per the instruction given in notification. Ensure that you are eligible for the post for which you are applying in all respects.
Date and time for walk-in interview:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 27/05/2015, Reporting Time: 09:30 am
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 28/05/2015, Reporting Time: 09:30 am
3. Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Electronics Engg.): 29/05/2015, Reporting Time: 09:30 am
Venue: Pasteur Institute of India, Coonoor 643 103, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu (Opposite to SIMS PARK) Coonoor.
More details and Pasteur Institute of India Jobs Notification 2015 Click here