Sports Authority of India (SAI) released job notification for 89 Research Fellow Posts. Sports Authority of India is a body set up by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India to help promote sport throughout the country. The authority conducts various activities and schemes to promote sports in India. Find Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Sports Authority of India (SAI) details:
|Research Fellow||Anthropometry||13||28 years as on 31/10/2015|
- Anthropometry: Post Graduate degree in Human Biology or Physical Anthropology
- Nutrition: Post Graduate degree in Sports Nutrition or Food & Nutrition or Nutrition & Dietetics
- Psychology: Post Graduate degree in Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology
- Physiology: Post Graduate degree in Human Physiology or Exercise Physiology
- Biochemistry: Post Graduate degree in Biochemistry
- Biomechanics: Post Graduate degree in Biophysics/ Biomechanics
- GTMT: Post Graduate degree in M.P.Ed
Candidates should have completed following qualification with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grading. Desirable : Qualified UGC NET / CSIR NET exam and having Research experience in the field of Sports will be given preference. Follow the notification of Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Director (Personnel & Coaching),
Sports Authority of India,
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Complex (East Gate),
Gate No10, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Last date for Application: 21/12/2015
More details and Sports Authority of India Jobs Notification 2015 Click here