SSC Recruitment 2015. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invite application for recruitment of Delhi Police, CISF & CAPF. Total – 2902 Posts. To make recruitment to all non-technical Group-C posts in the various Ministries/ Departments of the Govt. of India and their attached and subordinate offices, except those posts which are specifically exempt from the purview of the Staff Selection Commission and all defence type examination is also held by staff selection commission. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date for Application: 26/04/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Delhi Police, CISF & CAPFs
1. Sub Inspector in CAPFs – 1706
2. ASI in CISF – 1101
3. Sub Inspector (Male-Executive) in Delhi Police – 95
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university / institution.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/Exs/female candidates).
The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performances in the written test, PET and the interview. The written exam of Staff Selection Commission is scheduled on 21/06/2015.
SSC scheme of examination subject, No. of questions/ Marks:
Paper I: (Time: 2 hours – 10:00 am to 12:00 noon)
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning: 50/50
2. General Knowledge and General Awareness: 50/50
3. Quantitative Aptitude: 50/50
4. English Comprehension: 50/50
Paper II: (Time: 2 hours – 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm)
1. English language & Comprehension: 200/200
Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR answer sheet. Questions in both papers will be of objective multiple choice type.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
For male candidates only:
1) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
2) 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
3) Long jump: 3.65 metres in 3 chances
4) High jump: 1.2 metres in 3 chances
5) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only:
1) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
2) Long jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
3) High jump: 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
4) Weight: Corresponding to height for all posts
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs for the above mention posts may apply online through Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website ssconline.nic.in
Last Date for (Part-I) Registration: 26/04/2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Last Date for (Part-II) Registration: 28/04/2015 up to 05:00 pm.
Date of Exam: 21/06/2015