SSC Recruitment 2016. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released job notification for Senior & Junior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Examination 2016 Posts. Staff Selection Commission is an Government of India organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices through examination. Find SSC Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) details:
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
- Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments / Offices
- Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
- Maximum 30 years as on 01/01/2016
- Junior Translator & Senior Hindi Translator : Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level OR Masters degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level and recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking.
- Hindi Pradhyapak : Bachelors degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as compulsory or optional from a recognized University or Institute plus Masters degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute plus Bachelor of Education from a recognized University /Institute.
Follow the notification of SSC Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
- Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ Women)
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may apply online through official website www.ssconline2.gov.in OR http://sscregistration.nic.in Candidates have to fill SSC Online Application Form in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration.
Online Part-I Registration date: 02/04/2016 to 28/04/2016
Last date for Part-II Registration: 30/04/2016
Written Exam date: 19/06/2016