RailTel Consultant Engineers Recruitment 2023 Mar for 109 Posts
RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL), a Mini-Ratna (Category-I) PSU under the Ministry of Railways, seeks to hire dynamic and technically proficient professionals solely on a contract basis through an open market recruitment process. Applications are welcomed from Indian citizens for the following post. The initial contract term will be as per notification, which may be extended annually based on the candidate's performance and RailTel's requirements.
Job Opportunity in RailTel Corporation of India Limited (RCIL) Details:
- Consultant Engineers (Western Region) - 20
- Consultant Engineers (Northern Region) - 12
- Consultant Engineers (Southern Region) - 08
- Consultant Engineers (Eastern Region) - 66
- Consultant (RP) - 02
- Asstt.GM/ Sr.Manager/ Manager/Dy.Manager/Asstt.Manager - 01
Consultant Engineers : Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecom Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical Engg./ M.Sc. Electronics or equivalent
Consultant Engineers : Maximum age limit is 28 years
Selection process involves Written Test and/or Interview and medical examination
How to Apply:
Applicants must apply through offline mode by sending a duly filled application form, Annexure-I, and necessary enclosures such as educational qualifications, certifications, and experience certificates by post/courier to the address as per notification.
Last Date for Submission of Application
- Consultant Engineers (Western Region) - 27/03/2023
- Consultant Engineers (Northern Region) - 31/03/2023
- Consultant Engineers (Southern Region) - 28/03/2023
- Consultant Engineers (Eastern Region) - 28/03/2023
- Consultant (RP) - 06/04/2023
- Asstt.GM/ Sr.Manager/ Manager/Dy.Manager/Asstt.Manager - 28/03/2023
Notification : Click Here
Note: For more details regarding the age relaxation, other qualifications and application dates, candidates are advised to refer to the RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. (RCIL) Recruitment 2023 official notification.