TMC Nurse, Accountant, DEO Recruitment 2023 Mar 32 Vacancies
Tata Memorial Centre has released a notification for the recruitment of District Technical Officer, Nurse, Accountant, Data Entry Operator on a contractual basis. The selected candidates will work in the implementation of various programs related to oral, breast, and cervical cancer screening in Bihar.
Job opportunity in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Details:
- District Technical Officer: 16 Posts
- Nurse: 6 Posts
- Accountant: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 9 Posts
- District Technical Officer: The candidate must have a BDS/BAMS/M.Sc Nursing/MDS/MPH degree with a minimum of one year of experience in Oral, Breast, Cervical Cancer Screening.
- Nurse: The candidate must have a GNM with one year of experience or B.Sc Nursing registered with INC/MNC.
- Accountant: The candidate must have a B.Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance) degree with a minimum of one year of experience.
- Data Entry Operator: The candidate must have completed 12th Std. with a computer course of minimum three months duration and at least one year of experience in a relevant field.
- District Technical Officer: 45 years
- Nurse: 30 years
- Accountant: 30 years
- Data Entry Operator: 30 years
- District Technical Officer: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Nurse: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 22,000/- per month
- Accountant: Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month
The selection process for these positions will be based on a written examination or personal interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should send their bio-data, recent passport size photograph, original documents of PAN Card, Aadhar Card, experience certificates, education certificates, and one set of self-attested copies of all certificates to DR. RAVIKANT OIC, HBCH&RC, MUZAFFARPUR at the time of the interview.
Last Date: 27th March 2023, 6th, 10th, 11th April 2023
Official Website: https://tmc.gov.in/