Bihar DLRS Clerk, ASO Recruitment 2023 Apr for 10101 Posts
The Bihar Directorate of Land Records & Survey (DLRS) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 10101 vacancies for various positions such as Amin, Kanoongo, Clerk, AMIN, and other posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in this Bihar Directorate of Land Records & Survey Recruitment Examination 2023 Vacancy can apply online from 13th April 2023 to 12th May 2023. To get more information regarding the age limit, syllabus, institute-wise post, selection process, pay scale, and other relevant details, please refer to the recruitment advertisement for DLRS Bihar Recruitment 2023.
- Application Start Date : 13 Apr 2023
- Application Last Date : 12 May 2023
- Exam Fee Payment By : 12 May 2023
- Correction Date : 18-20 May 2023
- As on 01 Jan 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 for Amin & Kanoongo
- Minimum Age : 21 for Clerk & ASO
- Maximum Age : 37 (Male) 40 (Female)
|Job Title||Post||Educational Qualification|
|Special Survey AMIN||8244||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Special Survey Clerk||744||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||758||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer ASO||355||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Special Survey AMIN||3225||722||917||1422||1301||75||282||8244|
|Special Survey Clerk||313||74||84||132||113||06||22||744|
|Special Survey Kanoongo||302||64||91||127||135||07||32||758|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer ASO||145||28||37||71||57||04||13||355|
- General / OBC / EWS : 800/- SC / ST / PH : 400/-
- Fee Payment Mode: Online
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 12 May 2023
How to Apply
To apply for the recruitment of 10101 vacancies for various positions such as Amin, Kanoongo, Clerk, AMIN, and other posts issued by Bihar Directorate of Land Records & Survey (DLRS), you can follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official website of DLRS Bihar where the application form for the recruitment will be available.
- Find and read the recruitment notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, application process, and other important details.
- Register on the website using your email ID and mobile number. If you have already registered, log in with your credentials.
- Fill in the online application form with the required personal, educational, and professional details as per the instructions provided.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other required documents as specified in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online using the available payment modes.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form before submitting it.
- Click on the "Submit" button to complete your application process.
- Save and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
It is recommended to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- For Notification : Click Here
- To Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Exam Date :
- Result :
Note: For more details regarding the age relaxation, other qualifications and application dates, candidates are advised to refer to the Bihar Directorate of Land Records & Survey (DLRS) Recruitment 2023 official notification.