The Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) Recruitment 2023 has been announced by the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The recruitment drive is for filling up 38000 teaching and non-teaching posts in EMRS across the country.
The online application process for EMRS Recruitment 2023 is expected to start from June 2, 2023 and will end on July 30, 2023. The candidates can apply online through the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
|Organization||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)|
|Job Title||Principal, Vice Principal, PGT and TGT|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2023|
Important Dates for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
|Notification Release Date||02 June 2023|
|Application End Date||30 June 2023|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Vacancy Details for EMRS Teaching and Non-Teaching posts 2023:
|Post Graduate Teachers PGT||8140|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||740|
|Trained Graduate Teachers TGT||8880|
|Physical Education Teacher||1480|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||2 Per EMRS (Total 1480)|
|Name of post Senior Secretariat Assistant||740|
|Mess Helper||2 Per EMRS (Total 1480)|
|Sweeper||3 Per EMRS (Total 2220)|
Eligibility Criteria for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
- Principal: Masters Degree from a recognized university/institute and B.Ed. degree
- Vice Principal: Check official Notification
- Post Graduate Teacher: Candidates possessing Master’s Degree in relevant subjects (s) as mentioned above will only be considered as eligible. B.Ed. Degree (In case of integrated 4 years degree course, Ed. is not required).
- Trained Graduate Teacher: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or other NCTE recognized institution in the concerned subject OR Bachelors Honours Degree in the concerned subject. Candidate should have studied requisite subjects for at least 2 years in the 3-year degree course OR Bachelors Degree from a recognized university in the concerned subject. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of the degree course.
- Art Teacher: Degree in Fine Arts/Crafts from a recognized University/Institute OR B.Ed. Degree in Fine Arts from Regional College of Education.
Age Limit for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
|Vice Principal||As Per Rules|
|Post Graduate Teacher||40 years|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||35 years|
|Art Teacher||35 years|
Salary Details for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
|Principal||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per Month|
|Vice Principal||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Rs. 47,600-1,51,100/- Per Month|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Art Teacher||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Per Month|
Selection Process for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
The selection process for EMRS Recruitment 2023 will be as follows:
- For Teaching Posts:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and teaching experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and an interview.
- For Non-Teaching Posts:
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications and experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test.
Application Fee for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
The application fee for the recruitment is Rs. 1000/- for General category candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
- First of all, go to the Official Site www.tribal.nic.in
- You can find the Recruitment/Careers/Job Opportunities Section, which is usually located on the official website's homepage.
- Locate and click on the notification for the desired posts mentioned above.
- Thoroughly review the EMRS official advertisement before proceeding with the job application.
- As a result, you will find the details about the eligible vacancies for the recruitment.
- Download the application form, if available, or fill out the online form accurately.
- Double-check all the details you have filled in the application form for accuracy.
- Finally, submit the online application form of EMRS through the provided online submission process or send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Important Links for EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Please note that the actual links for "Apply Online," and "Download Notification," will be available on the official EMRS Teachers Recruitment website. For more details regarding the age relaxation, other qualifications and application dates, candidates are advised to refer to the EMRS Teachers Recruitment 2023 official notification.