The MP High School Selection Test 2023 admit card has been released on the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) at esb.mp.gov.in. The admit card can be downloaded by the candidates who have applied for the MPHSTET 2023.
What Information does MPHSTET Admit Card 2023 Contain:
The admit card contains important information about the candidate, such as the candidate's name, roll number, exam centre, and exam date and time. The admit card must be carried by the candidate to the exam hall.
How to Download MP High School Selection Test Admit Card:
The following are the steps on how to download the MP High School Selection Test 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of MPPEB at esb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the "Admit Card" link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
The admit card can also be downloaded by scanning the QR code that is available on the admit card notification.
What to do if you Lost your MPHSTET Admit Card:
The candidates who have lost their admit card can download a duplicate admit card from the official website of MPPEB. However, the duplicate admit card will be issued only after the candidate has submitted a written application and paid the prescribed fee.
When is the MP High School Selection Test 2023:
The MPHSTET 2023 will be held on August 2, 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts, morning and afternoon. The morning shift will start at 9:30 AM and the afternoon shift will start at 2:00 PM.
Important thing about MPHSTET Admit Card:
Here are some important things to keep in mind about the MPHSTET 2023 admit card:
- The admit card is a mandatory document for appearing in the exam.
- The admit card must be carried by the candidate to the exam hall.
- The admit card must be displayed at the exam hall.
- The admit card must not be tampered with.
- The admit card must be returned to the invigilator after the exam.
The candidates must reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start of the exam. The candidates must bring the admit card, a valid identity proof, and a pencil and eraser to the exam hall.