CMFRI Ramanathapuram Recruitment 2023 Mar for 05 Posts
CMFRI Ramanathapuram invite application for Field Worker & Project Associate Posts on Contract Basis under the DBT project entitled “Development of seed production technology for the high value marine food fish, the Giant Trevally, Caranx ignobilis to enhance the seafood production and nutritional security”. A Walk-in-interview is scheduled to be held on 30th March 2023 (10.00 AM) at Mandapam Regional Centre of ICAR -Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Marine Fisheries Post, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamilnadu - 623520.
Job Opportunity CMFRI Ramanathapuram Details:
- Project Associate-I 01
- Field Workers 04
- Project Associate-I - Post-graduation in Natural or Life Sciences including Biotechnology/ Zoology/Botany/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Marine Biology/ Fisheries Science/ Veterinary Science/Agriculture from a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable Qualification: JRF from Category-II merit list of DBTBET exam, Work experience in molecular biology techniques including molecular markers, Working knowledge in computers, Ready to travel all along the coasts of India.
- Field Workers - Graduate degree in any discipline, Physically fit and capable of taking up seafaring role, Having proficiency in swimming and diving in sea, Having proficiency in personal surviving techniques, elementary first aid, and personal safety. Desirable Qualification: Having experience in handling and operating sea cages in the open sea, Having experience in handling live fish.
- Project Associate-I - 35 years
- Field Workers - 50 years
- Project Associate-I - (i) Rs. 31,000/- per month + 8% HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 35,000/- per month + 8% HRA for 3rd year to scholars who are selected (ii) Rs. 25,000/- per month + 8% HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above through National Eligibility Tests of CSIR/UCG/ICAR or a selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central departments and their agencies and institutions.
- Field Workers - Rs. 18,000/- per month + 8% HRA.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates possessing the aforementioned Essential Qualification only may appear for Walk-in-Interview in the Institute with all Original and self-attested copies of all certificate/testimonials and valid identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/Aadhar Card) and one passport size photograph. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the Interview without the Original Certificates.
Walk-in Date: 30th March 2023 (10.00 AM)
Venue: Mandapam Regional Centre of ICAR -Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Marine Fisheries Post, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamilnadu - 623520
CMFRI Official Website : https://www.cmfri.org.in/
CMFRI Official Notification : Click Here.
Note: Candidates are advised to carefully read the full notification before applying for the CMFRI Recruitment 2023 from official website.