UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2023 for 322 Posts
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2023: Every year, in April, the UPSC issues a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), namely Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The application form can be filled out online, and candidates are advised to do so as early as possible to avoid any last-minute rush. Starting from April 26, 2023, candidates who are keen on applying for the UPSC CPF AC recruitment can submit their application online until May 16, 2023. It is recommended to carefully read the recruitment notification for eligibility criteria, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and any other pertinent details.
- Application Start Date : 26 Apr 2023
- Application Last Date : 16 May 2023
- Last Date Fee Payment : 16 May 2023
- Exam Date : 06 Aug 2023
- As on 01 Aug 2023
- Minimum - 20 Years
- Maximum - 25 Years
- Check notification for details
|Job Title||Post||Educational Qualification|
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
- Application Fee : Rs. 200/-
- For SC, ST, Women : No Fee
- Fee Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply
To apply for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Recruitment 2023, candidates must follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website and apply between April 26, 2023, and May 16, 2023.
- Before filling out the online application form for the CAPF Armed Forces various post, read the recruitment notification thoroughly to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, understand the selection procedure, and are aware of the latest UPSC vacancies in 2022.
- Gather all the necessary documents, such as your eligibility proofs, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare scanned copies of documents related to the recruitment form, including photographs, signatures, ID proof, and others.
- Before submitting the application form, check all the columns and the preview carefully to ensure that all the details are correct.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, it must be submitted. Failure to submit the necessary application fee will result in an incomplete application.
- Finally, take a printout of the final submitted application form for future reference.
- For Notification : Click Here
- To Apply Online : Click Here
- Official Website : upsc.gov.in
- Exam Date : 06/08/2023
- Result :
Note: For more details regarding the age relaxation, other qualifications and application dates, candidates are advised to refer to the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2023 official notification.